Sunday, March 15, 2015

MOTHER'S CONNECT IN DELHI & BAKHARI BAZAAR THARU VILLAGE OF WEST CHAMPARAN BIHAR



“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” –Zig Ziglar   


MOTHER'S CONNECT IN DELHI & BAKHARI BAZAAR  THARU VILLAGE OF WEST CHAMPARAN BIHAR


(All the images are subject to IPR)


 I was trying for the last couple of days to contact Yogendra, an enthusiastic Tharu youth of Bakhari Bazaar  of West Champaran Bihar India. But due to connectivity problem I was not getting through. Actually I was worried to know about his mother's health who was not keeping well when I met her last year. 

Today I again tried and able to connect in the very first attempt. Voice on the other side was clear even though the area is very backward in the foothills of Himalayas. Mobile has really brought about revolutionary change in the area of communication. Myself sitting in the capital of the country New Delhi and talking to a Schedule Tribe of West Champaran separated by almost over thousand kilometers.Great. Is not it?

Yogendra was very excited to hear my voice and asked " Have you come to Bettiah (Headquarter of West Champaran district)"? I replied "No. I am calling from Delhi. How is your mother?" " Oh! mother got seriously ill and one day her voice got choked-up. We rushed her to Muzaffarpur. She was hospitalized. More than sixty thousand spent. She survived but we were told that her lever has some serious problem. we have taken her back to Bakhari   and doing Ayurvedic treatment." He intimated.


Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha with  Ailing Mother of Yogendra Mahto (Tharu Schedule Tribe) in Bakhari Bazaar Village of West Champaran Bihar
Image (C) Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha


I told him that my mother also had a fracture and she was hospitalized in AIIMS Trauma Centre for more than a month. She was operated upon at the age of  85 years. We lost the hope once but now she has started moving slowly with walker otherwise everything was carried out on the bed itself. We kept awake throughout the night and we took  extra attention during day. It was almost a 24x7 duty for months together. But alongwith my family support I could manage. We are still very particular & attentive even today. One Physio is visiting her regularly for exercises. I have the privilege of doing service to my mother & I had the privilege of serving my father also when he was operated upon twice in 2003.

" You also did a lot to your father & took all pains to keep him healthy. You took him to Patna & Gorakhpur when he was seriously ill. You are a good son who took care of your father & now taking care of your mother even in difficult days.You are worthy son of a worthy father. Rarely found in this age. You are source of inspiration for all. There is nothing pious than serving your parents in their old age. That is the greatest & real puja or worship." I told him.




Radhika Devi,Mother of Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha & Mother of  Yogendra Mahto ( Tharu Schedule Tribe) in Bakhari Bazaar Village West Champaran Bihar 
Image (C) Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha


Yogendra immediately replied ," Bhaiya you & myself are on the same boat. Even after being in Delhi you have served your father & now taking care of your mother. I know you are having a nuclear family in Delhi & still you yourself  took this responsibility on your shoulder & is carrying out this task so well."

"Parents are the real God on earth. There is no one bigger than father & mother. We cannot repay their debt so we should do all that we can do to make their lives full of joy & happiness in old age. Is not it? Take care of your mother. BE HAPPY & KEEP EVERY ONE HAPPY " I told.


Yogendra Mahto Talking on Mobile in his Bakhari Bazaar Village of West Champaran
Image (C) Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha


No comments:

Post a Comment