Sunday, November 27, 2016

My Mother "MyTemple,My Worship, My God-goddess"


Video uploaded by Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha

This video was recorded by Ashish Bisht my neighbour while I was helping my mother walk in the corridor of my apartment. This I do at times for making her emotionally strong and physically mobile. She cannot move on her own now but moves with the help of a walker so that she could not fall down again at this age. My mother (more than 85 years old) fell down & got fracture in her left leg and was operated upon in AIIMS Trauma Centre and remained bed-ridden for more than a year. We virtually took care of her as she had taken care of me during my childhood days. It was a complete role reversal. This is what life is. She has now become just like a child in her behaviour and temperament. And now Radhika Devi my mother is "my temple, my worship and my god-goddess". Her benign innocent smile is my happiness and her service is service to humanity & God. I was unaware of video being taken but later when Ashish shared the video with me I was speechless with emotion and now sharing with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment