Sunday, September 18, 2016

"Tattoo for Mother - Father : 'I Love You Mom Dad' "


"Tattoo for Mother - Father :  'I Love You Mom Dad' " 


Today I  went to Dr Lal Path Lab  on Aurobindo Road in Safdarjung Development Area  of South Delhi to give my blood sample. It was too crowded in the morning around 9.00 AM. But everything was moving systematically. Every one was waiting in queue for his or her turn. There was nothing unusual.





Image (C) Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha





 But when I reached to cash counter for payment suddenly my eyes stuck at one elbow of a man. There was nothing unusual about the elbow or about the man even. He was having a tattoo on his elbow. That was also not unusual as many youths are getting tattoos made on different part of the body. It has become a crazy fashion. 




Elbow of Vijay with Tattoo " I Love You Mom Dad
Image (C) Dr Ajay Kumar Ojha



But there was definitely something unusual. The man was having tattoo which reads " I Love My Mom-Dad."

It was really unusual in this metropolitan societies where relation has lost its meaning, its feeling, its definition. Daily we see the news of aged mother and father being  ignored, ill-treated, misbehaved and humiliated even by daughters also. In this kind of a situation, grim & pathetic situation, this appears to be a green patch in the island of desert. So it drew my attention and I took the image of this special elbow of Vijay who happens to be caring for his mother-father. 

See the negativity prevailing in the atmosphere as  I heard a female voice telling that he must be unmarried.

Anyway I walked out of the lab smilingly  keeping the image and the feeling behind the image in my mind. 



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog!!
    Tattoos for Mom and Dad are consistently excellent in their particular manner by getting their names, their similarities or dark and dim shading with profound significance. There are several designs from small to full large resemblances with the finest price affordability and convenient modes of being tattooed.
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete